A discreet yet stylish addition suitable for domestic and commercial applications
Evaframe makes full use of two different but equally excellent lantern roof systems: the Stratus and Atlas systems.
Stratus launches the concept of what a Lantern Roof is capable of far beyond their ability to spoil properties with lashings of natural light. Engineered using high performance and thermally-broken aluminium profile, when combined with Evaframe’s high calibre of aluminium construction each unit is just as practical as it is stylish. 65% more thermally efficient than conventional aluminium roof systems, u-values are lowered and energy efficiency increased. Each Stratus roof can be supplied in any one of three distinct designs: 3-way, 2-way, and contemporary. The former two choices can be installed in a max size of 3000mm (w) x 6000mm (l) while the contemporary style can support the ridge solely using hip rafters, rendering the need for rafters obsolete for an inherently modern look.
The Atlas system offers unrivalled thermal performance, attaining U-values of just 0.7 W/m²K thanks to patented Atlas rafters (U-values of 1.5 W/m²K), which are twice as efficient as most competing systems. Only 40mm wide too, these rafters contribute to an ultra-sleek appearance whilst allowing huge quantities of light into interior spaces. A variety of design options, uPVC or aluminium rafter caps and a range of RAL colours enable contemporary and traditional appearances to be achieved.
- 66% smaller than standard roof lantern systems
- Sleek sightlines for great light entry
- 20° pitch makes for the ultimate contemporary look
- Up to 65% more thermally efficient than other options
- Available in 2 and 3-way designs
- Double/triple glazed up to 44mm
- Can achieve U-values of just 0.7 W/m2k
- 40mm sightlines for maximum light entry
- Ridge 70% smaller than conventional systems
- Designed to withstand wind/snow 33% better than competitors