Ultra-efficient and highly versatile Supalite tiled roofs
Combining 12mm of plywood with insulated plasterboard and EPS insulation, an incredible thermal performance of 0.18 W/m2k is attained. Also, the lightweight tiles virtually eliminate the noise from rain and wind hitting the roof, which ensures warm and peaceful conservatory environments can be created. And thanks to Supalite’s own breathable membrane, the risk of condensation forming inside any conservatories is virtually eliminated. The tiling is highly difficult to remove and impermeable to leaks, so an excellent security and weather performance is guaranteed too.
As they feature an internal ceiling which can be equipped with lights and recessed speakers, you can cater to any homeowners who are looking to increase their living space whilst retaining a more homely feel to their extension. For those looking to maximise the amount of light intake, large roof vents can also be incorporated into the design. In addition, there’s a choice of extra lightweight or slate tiling and 7 different colours, to meet the aesthetic requirements of any project.
- JHAI & CORGI Fenestration certification
- Lightweight aluminium eaves ring beam
- Lightweight tiles or premium slate tiles
- Lightweight aluminium ridge beam & tanalised timber batons
- Lightweight aluminium rafters with tanalised timber batons.
- Available in white, caramel, brown or black finish